1. Shift my bedroom's furniture to a completely new arrangement. (done that yesterday)
2. Begin healthy eating and portion control
3. Take Omega 3 oil, folic acid, vitamin C, vitamin E for supplement
4. Throw out things that's taking up space in my drawers. the ones i don't need and not used for years.
5. Read a good story book from beginning to the end and really let my imaginations bring me away to the plot like how things was before all these struggles with fertility. ( do recommend me some good ones that you think i should read )
6. Enroll my daughter in a once or twice a week enrichment centre. She is 2 yrs 4 months now.
7. Begin exercise once my surgery area heals completely.
8. Bring bmi down to between 21 to 23.
9. Be positive, smell the flowers and learn how to reabsorb mini pleasures in life.
10. Take the Christmas Tree out of the box and decorate it.
11. Consciously seek out what I have not sought out before. Be open to new experiences, new sources of information.
12. Have Faith in God's plan.