A friend who is into fengshui told me that this morning is my golden lock hours. A good time to write down my resolutions for the year. Here it goes.
1. Plan for up to 3 rounds of IVF this year to have another child.
- im in the process of looking for a new fertility doctor. I have consulted with Prof S C Ng in gleneagles www.ogpartners.com. He recommended i do a natural IVF cycle since i am a low responder. My alternatives are LC Cheng at Thomson Medical Centre and Roland Chieng of SGH.
- have a smooth pregnancy and a smooth delivery and a healthy 2nd child
2. Control my weight, improve health ( portion control, make wise choices, exercise)
- portion control ; Scoop the amount of food i need only my plate before i begin tucking in. If eating out, do not finish up whatever is on my plate during each meal
- Make wise food choices; choose healthier less calories, more nutritious food.
- do not snack on tidbits
- exercise : before ivf begins, jog for 20 mins, at least 2 times a week.
3. Get new hobbies, re-visit old ones. Relax , sit down, allow myself to get interested and read a book . 1 good book a month. Learn new skills like baking , have fun with cooking, explore...
4. Acknowledge that i am free to be me, no circumstances, no person is stopping me from living joyously me.
5. Be a supportive wife to my husband and a loving mother to my daughter