After browsing through endless beta forums and recalling my ivf experiences. I come to a conclusion that (CTOC) common things occur commonly. The fact that my beta is 17 on 12dpo or 9dp3dt. It is low. Based on the CTOC theory, my chances for a bfp is 10% while a bfn is 90%. To think about it, a bfn is not that bad, it is better than a miscarriage and it is better than an ectopic pregnancy of both i had suffered in the past.
So, these are my rough plans on what i am going to do if it's a bfn
1. Go to the Thai brewery Tawadang @ dempsey and drink to my heart's content.
2. Treat myself to a Kyoto Bird Poo facial. (A special bird droppings collected and processed with stringent control in Japan, it suppose to be really great for the skin)
3. Weekly Balinese Massage.
4. Begin to jog twice a week.
5. Go on a healthy weight lost diet.
6. Take up course in cake decorating on royal icing at Artistiq Sugarcraft
7. Bake more cakes, decorate more cakes and give as gifts.
8. Go to the newly opened Universal Studio and have fun with family.
9. Plan for a short weekend holiday in Feb
10. Tag along with husband to a conference held in Austria in March. Bring the kids along.
11. Groom myself better. Stop neglecting my outer appearance.
If its a bfp, there is only 1 thing i want to do. That is smile all day all night long. :)
With patience, my desire for a 3rd child will come true. 10% chance that it might be this round... 90% chance it might be the next few rounds (1 FET and 2 fresh cycles before i call it quits by end of 2011).